Thursday, December 29, 2005

feeling lucky















I am finally waking up.

I looked out with these eyes and finally, for the first time,
I noticed the curve and shadow of every cloud,
how they swayed, slight and subtle, then dissolved
into the air I breathed.

I noticed how the sun slanted in,
warm on my skin like the caress of a god,
feeling that caress mingle with tears
of knowing…
of kindness…

The Universe courses within me, without me.
I feel every droplet.
I am alive.

Grateful for fear, yet calm in the knowledge
that I am subtly changing, awakening
to how I become the clouds and sunlight,
how I am fading, dissolving, becoming each thing,
and how I am those things already…
how when the obstacle of time is removed,
the clouds are my conscious thoughts
and the sunlight on my face
is my own hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home