Thursday, July 14, 2005

my own

You all have been telling me you want a recent photo... here I am on the 4th of July by my pool in San Diego. And here are a few words to tell you how I am...




i have taken a haitus from being who i was supposed to be for a while
i decided to silence my ego clammoring for wants
i went and forgot myself for a while
i wandered the desert
i changed my name
i lost touch
i followed
instincts
mine

i i i i i

i

a
m

m
y

o
w
n

i tear myself down to build myself up
and remake of me
the person i am

i lose myself
to find myself
and find eyes
staring back
that know

eyes of jade
that are
somehow

my own

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

you are incredibly beautiful, bajaboy.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Honey!
Love is pouring out of my heart right now.


~delia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home