Wednesday, March 30, 2005

$2500!!!

I was able to squeeze in a 20 mile ride this morning and seem to have finally settled on a good, staple route for the 1.5 hours I have before work. My speed is improving greatly. I also installed some new aero-bars on my bike this past weekend and they do wonders for the wrist-buzz I get occassionally from my grip on the handlebars. I've notice that they also boost my speed considerably on flat roads and downhill stretches.

On another note, I finally passed the $2500 mark in my fundraising! Thank you all so much for the support!

The San Diego Ride4AIDS will happen this Sunday. This one is a 50 mile ride (see details in earlier posts). I will be experimenting with the cell phone during the ride, and will keep some updates during the event for you all to see. This will be a good test run for LifeCycle this June.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kevin!

YOU ROCK IN A MAJOR KINDA WAY.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Missa said...

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

I'm SO happy for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home