Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Every cloud and it's silver lining...

It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day at work today. All of the promotional materials that I have been working on for the National HIV/AIDS Update Conference coming up the week after next seem to have fallen on their face. My team is to sponsor an information booth at the conference while some of our staff are attending lectures, and part of the products that I ordered had a wrong phone number printed... on 1000 items. I will now be spending the next 7 days scrubbing phone numbers from pen barrels with nail polish remover. And then our shirts came in too expensive. I have been wanting to cry all day. Oh, and the mp3 of me singing All Is Full Of Love with Björk still will not post on audio blogger.... I guess it's too awful for them to publish.

But then I get home tonight to find some new sponsors on my LifeCycle page. I am now up to $2465 in donations! Only $35 to go until I reach the minimum goal to enter, $2500! See... silver lining indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home