Saturday, June 03, 2006

tomorrow, it begins...

Well, here at the end of Registration Day, I find myself pretty well exhausted! Aside from registration, meeting up with old friends again and just getting into the event, I've been staying with some friends in San José over the weekend until the event begins. The commute keeps one rather busy, Daly City isn't exactly next door!

I've been getting in some great food though before resorting to camp... not that camp food isn't good, but there's not a great chance of my getting Almond Milk Tea with Boba at QCup or Korean Barbeque!

Later went to go pick out costumes for the fashion and talent shows at the ride, as well as red dress day. I'll give 'em something to talk about this year, just wait till you see!

Tomorrow, have to be at opening ceremonies at 5:00 in the morning for planning and logistics, ride out at 6:00am, and then to work I go! Will be camping out in Santa Cruz by end of day. If you're in town, swing by and say hi! We're camping at Harvey West Park!

See you all on Day 1 with some photos and updates! Don't forget to check in at the ride page to see more commentary from other riders! http://experience.aidslifecycle.org. I just went there and noticed that they have an RSS feed posted so you can receive updates this week, including podcasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home