Wednesday, June 01, 2005

On my way...

It took 4 hours to drive to L.A. this afternoon to deliver the bike. I do not envy folks who have to deal with traffic in that city every day. Normally, that trek by freeway is about 2 hours.

Bill and I got a little lost in Hollywood trying to find Hollywood Bowl (good luck reading that map. Oh, did we mention the parts of the street closed off to through traffic?), but made it in time to the delivery van to drop off my bike. 4 hours to get there, 2 minutes to drop off the bike.

We had dinner afterwards at Hollywood and Highland at a restaurant called Koji's Sushi and Shabu Shabu, and it was EXCELLENT! If you've never had shabu shabu, you must, it's so much fun and the food is so healthy!

We left San Diego at about 3:00, got home about 10:00. Sheesh!

Tomorrow is the last day of preparation and my bike is already on it's way to San Francisco. Nervous yet? You bet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home