Thursday, March 24, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away!

The rain is back.

Got in to work at around 6:00am this morning and there was nothing but downpour in the valley. The forecast is saying that today should clear up a little after today. Everything is green and beautiful out here, but COME ON ALREADY!!!!

Last week’s mileage was 42 for the week. This week, so far… big fat zero. Monday and Tuesday were spent working from home in the early hours of the morning on graphics design for conference promo materials at work before deadlines… yesterday and today… rain.

I have signed up for two rides in April as training for AIDS LifeCycle. Both of them are one-day 50 mile rides. The first is the Ride4AIDS here locally in San Diego on April 3rd. The next is the Rosarito-Ensenada Fun Ride on April 30th. Ride4 AIDS is a charity event for local San Diego HIV/AIDS agencies that I support every year in addition to the AIDS Walk. Rosarito-Ensenada is a ride that attracts over 10,000 riders annually down in Mexico. Both are going to be a lot of fun and good training for the 600 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles I’ll be doing for AIDS LifeCycle.

This weekend, I’m intending to plan a ride around the Bayshore Bikeway if the weather will cooperate. Probably won’t have many photos this week as my training is getting more serious, but I’ll post what I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home