Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Introducing...

So many of you have been asking what’s going on with me these days. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not the best at setting aside time for phone calls, letters and email… any of you that know me even just a little know this much about me. I’ve been considering how to remedy that without the feel and flavor of a form letter, because it just doesn’t carry the personal depth that I feel my friends, family and colleagues deserve. Which brings me to this “blog” thingie…

I am not going to spend a lot of time introducing myself to those of you that may have happened onto this page by accident. I’ll save that for the profile section of this blog, which I intend to fill in later. Another thing most of you already know about me is that I tend to be a radical procrastinator.

Another thing… I can be way too verbose at times. One of my goals with this blog is to be a little more focused. My writing ego would at times like to think of himself as some kind of poet. I would ask you to call me on it when I get to be too wordy.

So, without further rambling, I simply give you

… a few miles in my moccasins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home